THE ADVANTAGES OF USING TEXAS COMPONENTS
(Why Choose Texas Components?)
• Genuine Licensed/Authorized Manufacturer (Precision Center) & Distributor of Vishay Precision Group (VPG) Bulk Metal® Foil resistors and related products.
• Largest, most experienced, and most technically capable USA manufacturer of Bulk Metal® Foil resistors and related or derivative products.
• Over 100 years combined experience embedded on staff as scientists, electrical engineers, and mechanical engineers specifically trained and experienced in manufacturing quality Bulk Metal® Foil resistors and derivative products.
• Over 300 years of experience embedded on staff specifically handling, manufacturing, testing, and delivering Bulk Metal® Foil and derivative products.
• Strong production capabilities and technical competence, but small company service mentality, approachability, and flexibility.
• Current capacity of over a million resistors a year, readily expanded (tens of millions produced already here in the USA).
• You get a direct relationship with the manufacturer AND access to skilled engineering and quality control on-site together in the same location in the USA.
• Over 30 years of service and experience specifically in manufacturing Bulk Metal® Foil products.
• Over 30 years of exemplary quality reputation and delivery record.
• Greatest combined scientific, engineering, manufacturing, and delivery capability in the Americas - all in one location. [This is not a sideline business for us - this is what we do!)
• Texas Components can work directly with your designers and engineers to conceive and manufacture special solutions to your needs, including custom physical configurations, environments, and power ratings – as well as discrete unit parametric screening/testing, power conditioning, burn-in, and life-testing.
• Texas Components has numerous custom designs and even proprietary products of our own utilizing Bulk Metal® Foil and complementary technologies.
Email, phone or fax us your performance wish list for our applications engineers to study – we will make or find a solution for you!
Our experienced Applications Engineers and friendly Sales Staff are available and eager to assist you!
Contact us today for more information or a quote:
TxCC Web Site Why Choose Texas Components? (v20130511)